Rental Rates and Scheduling
Nine Month Membership: September – May
$475/3 months (4 days/month + an occasional 5th) with a commitment to continue all nine months
Payable by September 1, December 1, and March 1
Make checks payable to Jane Goldman
Summer Schedule for Continuing Members: June – August
Additional days: $40 each
Scheduling is flexible
Three Month/One Time/Irregular/and Occasional Rental:
Single day: $100
Single week (5 consecutive days sharing the studio): $400
Single week (entire studio): $800
Single month (1 day per week): $300
Three months without a long-term commitment: $475
$35/month if we store your materials over the summer or other times
Contact Randy Garber for scheduling time and to visit the studio
- Payment entitles members to a 24 hour period on the designated calendar day of the week.
- Sometimes there is a fifth day in the month, for which we do not charge. Sometimes we re-claim a day or two to run a workshop. This happens only two or three times in the year.
- Three to four artists use the studio on any given day.
- Each member is given a key to the Clifton Street door for flexibility.
- Major scheduling for the year is done starting in September of each year in three-month blocks and entered on the calendar.
- Our preference is for a nine-month commitment.
- Preference is given to continuing members to keep their day.
- Once you are on the rotation, you may swap days with members.
- You may “bank” missed days, but if you are no longer renting, you forfeit the days.
- Membership includes a cubby, file drawer and full use of shop. We provide rags, clean-up liquids, use of designated brayers and rollers, and access to all print shop facilities.
- The summer months are more loosely scheduled, with the option of consecutive days, workshops, or residencies.