Years of experience and careful thought have gone into planning and improving Mixit Print Studio.
Our equipment includes:
- 1800 square feet of space.
- Three presses:
- 40" x 70" American French Tool
- 24" x 48" Tackach
- 31.5" x 70" LeDeuil 19th century cast iron electrified.
- Aquatint box for rosin aquatints for plates 24”x 36”
- Vented spray hood for airbrush aquatints
- Metal shears
- Large stainless steel sink
- Forced-air print dryer
- Hotbox for non-toxic acrylic grounds
- Vertical etching tanks for 24”x 36” plates
- Glass counters and rolling inking tables with glass surfaces
- High and low temperature hotplates
- Plate polishing / buffing wheel on a motor
- Large rollers and hand brayers
- NuArc carbon arc exposure unit
- Flat files / shelves and storage cubbies with bins